![]() |
| Poster |
Film Title: 'Tight Jeans'
Director: Destiny Ekaragh
Genre: Light comedy
Year: 2008
Length: 9 minutes
My expectation:
I believed the film would be about a girl who couldn't get her jeans on leading to her friends having to help her get them on.
However when I watched it it was completely different, it was about a group of boys talking about different topics current today such as race, gender and age.
I believed the film would be about a girl who couldn't get her jeans on leading to her friends having to help her get them on.
However when I watched it it was completely different, it was about a group of boys talking about different topics current today such as race, gender and age.
What I didn't like:
I didn't like this short film, I found it a bit boring to watch as it didn't focus on one topic - which I think was the idea.
I will focus on a topic which is current today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcPBCrUc8YI - 'Tight Jeans'

No comments:
Post a Comment