Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Introduction to me

Introduction to me 

Hi, my name is Sasha and I am studying Film Studies at Hills Road Sixth Form College Cambridge. From a young age I have been fascinated by the way film can make one feel. I had always believed that the way I reacted to a film was solely due to the actors performance. However, as I have grown older and  begun to watch more of a variety of film I have realised the impact is provoked through a combination of elements that a 'normal' watcher may not realise. The fact all the micro elements are there to enhance your viewing experience and to make you feel a certain way excites me. For my A-Level coursework I have been asked to create a short film ranging between three and five minutes. Within this project I am expected to research a variety of short films, as well as write, shoot and edit it myself.  In this blog I will be exploring the different types of short film and then begin to analyse them helping me to decide what elements I like would like to bring into my own short film. Through sharing my ideas and plans it provides a written diary allowing me to go back and remember the things I have learnt through this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Evaluation

My Short Film -  https://vimeo.com/user108942096/review/393405685/c23efd03c7